[SunHELP] Device sd1 failed to power up?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Apr 28 14:07:35 CDT 2004

" From: ert weerr <sun1sol at yahoo.com>
"
" On one of our E450s I got this error message today;
"
" WARNING: Device sd1 failed to power up.
" WARNING: Please see your system administrator or
" reboot.
"
" Does it mean that the internal SCSI controller
" dead, or something else?

sd1 is a disk, scsi id #1 on the [first] internal bus.

" What can I do now?

ummm replace it?

could also be that connectors are loose or dirty, but not likely.