[SunHELP] urgent help required !!!! facing tmchild error on login

Nilesh Naik pressy_sun at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 10:31:29 CST 2004

i am not the admin of the system i am doing it just
for my collouge who wanted to go on leave for his
brothers marriage ,  i have been working on unix from
ast 6 years but not as an admin instade i have been
deploying applications on solaris , i am good at ibm
aix and linux as an admin but dont know much of
solaris so dont want to screw up the system by doing R
& D on it and thats why have posted the message to
this group

  please help me out

regards
Prashant