[SunHELP] urgent help required !!!! facing tmchild error on login

Javier O. Augusto javier.augusto at gmx.net
Fri Apr 2 09:07:18 CST 2004

Hi,

I totally agree with James' statement about unemployment . It's a fact!
I had to interview a couple of guys who were obviously liaring on their
resumes and it was a great dissapointment...
But on the other hand, whether anyone having a problem being a newbie or
not, I guess noone has the right to justify the reason being on such a
high-technical demanding job.

After all, nobody comes to this world knowing everything or being a Sun
Guru...

Peace and respect!

Jay

On Sex, 2004-04-02 at 11:38, James wrote:

    > Hmmmm...
    >
    >  the last statement is really bad and one should ignore this stupid
    > statement. It would really be nice to see kind words and there should be a
    > rule. CARE for anyome to vote on this...
    >
    > folks with attitude like this should be removed from this list
    > and any other
    > list.

    I will admit my temper got the best of me. I know many highly experienced
    SA's who are unable to find work while companies trust complex and critical
    systems to newbies to save a few bucks. I'm in that boat now too. I also
    find myself competing with people that I later learned had lied on their
    resume.

    I'll appologize for my abruptness, but I stand by my sentiment. If you took
    your more complex-than-average car (lets say diesel) to a mechanic that
    claimed competancy and he caused damage due to ignorance then you'd be
    highly upset. And as for voting me off the island, I didn't know this was
    your list.

    SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org