[SunHELP] urgent help required !!!! facing tmchild error on login

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Apr 2 08:27:32 CST 2004

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:34:46 -0500
Stan Jenereski wrote:

> folks with attitude like this should be removed from this list and any
> other list.

Um, no.  We all (okay, a lot of us) know and respect James Fogg.  He's
free to say whatever he feels like as long as it's not in violation of
list rules.  I don't see anything about his comment that violates list
policy.  I also agree with his comment.  Especially since docs.sun.com
has all the answers to these two specific errors.  Here's a fishing
pole....

You might not think it's nice, but that certainly doesn't warrant being
kickbanned, and it sure doesn't mean that we need to start being PC
around here.  If you'd like to call a spade a spade, by all means, do
so.

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all