[SunHELP] NetBSD on SS20

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Wed Oct 29 11:12:22 CST 2003

Normal behavior is for the box to notice that there is no keyboard and
continue to boot, but send no more output to the attached monitor. All
the info from the boot process will be sent to ttya. You should probably
attach a terminal (or PC wi null modem cable) to the SS20 to be sure the
boort process has not stopped for some other reason.

Lack of a keyboard should not prevent a boot.

Steve