[SunHELP] E3500 Crash

Jeff_Jacobs at aoncons.com Jeff_Jacobs at aoncons.com
Thu May 1 09:35:37 CDT 2003

It sounds like the dreaded 400MHz/8Mb ecache parity issue. This will
usually leave an error number (Score 95) in the messages file after the
system comes backup. If you are running Sun part# 501-5661 CPU's , you may
want to have them replaced with the 501-7562 CPU's. If you are running the
501-7562 CPU's then there maybe another issue.

jj

"Miley, Shain" <SMiley at czn.com>
Sent by: sunhelp-bounces at sunhelp.org
05/01/2003 08:48 AM