[SunHELP] Network Printer

Bret Adams bret at fabrikant.com
Fri Jun 20 08:33:11 CDT 2003

Check around the /var/spool area.  Sometimes a job may still be there try
to be printed but no printer is found.  I found this the hard way one day
when one of my test boxes crashed because the lp service kept sending cant
find printer emails to the root account and filled up /var.  Live and learn.

Bret