[SunHELP] Summary: Remedy license tool

Zsentient zsentient at anosc-e.5sigcmd.army.mil
Thu Jun 19 03:58:53 CDT 2003

Thanks for those that responded. Does not appear to be a Solaris issue.  Agree, possibily an error in the application font config file.   I searched for iso8859-1-1 on the www.iso.org and found no matches, believe that an extra "-1" is being appended to  "iso8859-1".  Suggested to Remedy Admins to open case with Remedy support.