[SunHELP] FT: loaded Ultra10

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jun 18 09:56:45 CDT 2003

(yes, I know, I'm a heathen - but I have plenty of Sun boxes around here, and
 have a specific need for an x86 box..)

I've got an Ultra 10:
	440Mhz (2M L2 cache; fastest Ultra10 produced)
	512M RAM
	2 x 9G IDE HDs
	Lite-On 40X CD-ROM
	Elite3D-M3 framebuffer
	Sun PS2 keyboard adapter box (lets you use a PS2 keyboard and mouse)

I'd like to trade this setup for a decent, semi-recent (made in the past two
years) PC with a GeForce 2MX or Radeon (or better) video card, Intel or AMD
CPU of at least 1Ghz, and a good name-brand motherboard (if not a complete
name-brand *system*).

Email me off-list if interested.

Don't roast me over the coals - I've got plenty of Sun gear still (SB1K,
SB100, three Ultra 5s, a dual-cpu Ultra 60, piles of older SBus stuff, etc..)

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net