[SunHELP] Solaris 8 and Mutt Segfault (Patch Cluster Maybe ?)

Chris Hall chall at verio.net
Fri Jun 6 17:37:36 CDT 2003

[tlongo at avaya.com] Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 06:17:28PM -0400 wrote:
> How about the version of curses/ncurses?  I built with ncurses-5.2, and
> gcc-3.2.2 not having a problem.

   Yep, tried versions of curses/ncurses 5.2, 5.3 from sunfreeware. However,
i didn't use gcc-3.2.2 and mutt 1.5.4 & 1.4i had some problems compiling with
curses/ncurses 5.3. Next week i am going to go through everything required by
mutt to run and recompile all from source (if possible). If i run into issues
then, i'll take my gripes up in mutt lists. :)

--
Thanks,

- Chris Hall

  "The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page publishing, threatens
to reverse the trend towards illiteracy among the supposedly educated without,
at the same time improving their spelling".
                                               -- Michael Swaine, Dr. Dobb's Journal