[SunHELP] Sendmail config with mailhost problems.

viet nguyen viet_nguyen14 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 10:11:52 CDT 2003

Hi All,

I am having problems with my sendmail  . I am on  sun1.123.com domain. But my mailhost is  on  mailhost.456.com.  Problem is everytime i try to send mail from unix machine it looking my /etc/hosts with 123.com domain. , and looking for mailhost.123.com   not  mailhost.456.com.  My question is. Which files can change to redirect mailhost domain for my sendmail.

Thanks

Viet Nguyen.
BU student