[SunHELP] OpenSSH password expiration in Solaris

Sascho - ( LNX / Segur ) sascho at cetip.com.br
Mon Jul 28 10:17:37 CDT 2003

Sirs,

I have a question regarding userid password expiration and OpenSSH.
When using telnet to a solaris server with an expired userid, the telnet
session allows the user to enter a new password, but  the user ssh instead
the password expiration is ignored and it let the user logon.
How can I make ssh recognize that the password has expired ?.
Forgot to mention, I am running Solaris 8 kernel patch 108528-17 and
OpenSSH_3.6.1p1, "SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090701f" with sshv1
disable.

Help-me Please

Tnkx in Advance.

Sascho