[SunHELP] where do i buy a new PROM for my sparc10?

Arthur Wouk awouk at ra.nilenet.com
Sun Jul 20 00:57:51 CDT 2003

i messed up transferring the 2.25R prom, bent some 'legs' and can't
make that prom work any more. so my replacement sparc10 is stuck with
prom rev. 2.12, which won't support much.

i tried to look at the mouser site, but couldn't make any sense of it.
it doesn't allow you to enter with your need specified and  find
anything.

so where to i buy a new one, preferably 2.25, although 2.25R is also
acceptable. i need product names, please, if it is mouser i go to. if it
is sun, god knows how much it will cost.