[SunHELP] Hotmail

Patrick Marquetecken patrick.marquetecken at pandora.be
Fri Jul 18 02:22:32 CDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:31:14 -0400
"David Reitz" <dreitz at catdevnull.com> wrote:

> well, gotmail will d/l your email and send it to the specified address.  you
> can then use procmail to filter your mail if you'd like...  it's the exact
> setup i use @home on my mail server...
>
> http://www.nongnu.org/gotmail/
>
> good luck,
> Dave

Thanks Dave,

i got it on my Gentoo linux, but i tought i won't work on solaris.

Patrick
--
  "If we don't get more power to the warp drive we're all going to have to get out and push!" -- Paris (Parallax)

 PGP Key: http://users.pandora.be/rivendell/marquetp.gpg
 Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
 ICQ# 316932703
 Registered Linux User #44550
 http://counter.li.org

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]