[SunHELP] Sun Disk label

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 16 02:10:18 CDT 2003

Hello,

Yeah, it's so much easier to do it in a sun box... You just boot to single
user
mode using a Solaris CD, and then type 'format'. It'll ask you which disk you
want to use, and when you select it, it'll say "This disk has no label. Label
it
now? [Y/n]".

Simple :-)

HTH,
Hobbs.

Richard Hobbs <hobbs at mongeese.co.uk>
http://mongeese.co.uk | http://unixforum.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers

Registered Linux User: 313906
Send all your jokes to jokes at fishsponge.co.uk !!