[SunHELP] Video Output questions

Jarrett Carver solarboyz1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 10:22:41 CDT 2003

We are trying to setup a sun box as a "display" server. We have it's video
hooked up to a projector. What we want is to control the box remotly and
have it's display appear on the projector.

We also need to have it send video out, even though a keyboard is not hooked
to it.

Has anybody done this? I am currently looking into VNC which I am using to
control the SunPCiII card which is also hooked up to another projector and
would like to use VNC for this as well.

Any help appreciated.

Jarrett Carver           http://www.geocities.com/solarboyz1
solarboyz1 at hotmail.com   Unix/NT Systems Administrator
"When people sigh 'Life is hard', I am always tempted to
ask 'compared to what?'".
               - Sydney Harris