[SunHELP] strange ls behaviour

Simon Jespersen shj at pine.dk
Thu Jul 10 06:13:38 CDT 2003

Ok i can see my ls command, the size of the file is the same as it is on
another sunbox i have, but the date is different. the find file is strange,

when i do ls -l find in /usr/bin it just says

 ls -l find
total 52326
#

but the file is there i can do file find and it returns

# file find
find:           ELF 32-bit MSB executable SPARC Version 1, dynamically
linked, stripped

there does not seems to be aliases to trhose files.