[SunHELP] problems with telnet access

Simon Jespersen shj at pine.dk
Mon Jul 7 07:03:31 CDT 2003

When i try to do a nslookup to it self it displayes this
Can't find server name for address 195.249.84.205 Non-existing host/domaine
Can't find server name for address 195.249.84.205 No response from Server

But if i do  netstat -r
the defaultrouter is diffrent and have the same thatr are spedified in
/etc/defaultrouter
This ip i can ping