[SunHELP] What communication port does sdtperfmeter (Perf Meter) utilize???

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Jul 2 15:58:35 CDT 2003

"From: Christopher Smiga <csmiga at n2bb.com>
"
"I'm trying to collect system information across an unsecured network over "ssh". Does anyone know what communication port "sdtperfmeter" (Perf Meter) utilizes? I'd like to use port forwarding over "ssh" to bring this data back to me. If anyone knows the command line equivalent of this utility that is inherent to the OS, please let me know.

the rstatd uses 111 like all rpc services.

btw, the openwin perfmeter is less of a system hog, though it can lock
cde up.