[SunHELP] Veritas First Watch help

James james at jdfogg.com
Fri Jan 17 16:15:31 CST 2003

I have two machines running Solaris 2.6 and Veritas First Watch. Lets call
the machines sun1 and sun2 with 2 being the standby.

On sun2, hapingd fails to see something (interface? replys?) and tells had.
had then issues a halt (instead of trying to take over).

Sun1 seems to be without trouble, so we aren't sure why hapingd on sun2 is
so upset.

We don't know what is making hapingd unhappy.
We don't know why we are getting halts.

We haven't even touched these boxes at the O/S level in a year or better.
We checked things out at the network level and everything seems OK.

Any ideas on where to look?