[SunHELP] No Startup-Screen ...

Michael Karl mk at lexcom-net.de
Mon Jan 13 10:54:47 CST 2003

on Ultra30 with 3D-Creator on 17" TFT-Display !

Hi all,

I've 1x Apple G4 with GeForce2, 1x Dell P4 with ATI Radeon,
1x UE10 with Raptor and 1x UE30 with 3D-Creator with original
SunMonitor-Adapter 13W3/SVGA via MonitorSwitch connected to a
17" fAQTOR-TFT-Display.

On the UE30 with 3D-Creator I can't see any boot-messages.
Just before starting CDE the monitor get a white screen
and then the CDE-login. In the messages-file I see at last,
that the framebuffer-driver is starting ffb0.

Are there any possibilities to make the boot-messages
visible during startup ?
Via openboot-prom-settings ???

Thanx Michael