[SunHELP] Ultra 1 ?

reSPARC resparc at resparc.com
Tue Aug 12 00:01:45 CDT 2003

Kevin,

I got ya covered.  Email off the list and I will take care of you.

Best Regards,

Kevin Dawley
reSPARC
415.462.1996 office
408.834.8908 fax
415.717.5180 mobile
CA Resale ID # SRJH 100-230917

If you feel you are on this list in error and/or wish to be removed, please
reply to the email with "remove" in the subject line.

According to Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (H.R.4176, SECTION
101, Paragraph (e) (1) (A) and Bill s.1618, Title III, SECTION 301,
Paragraph (a) (2) (c))passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this email cannot
be considered SPAM as long as it includes contact information & removal
instructions.