[SunHELP] hard coding qfe interfaces to 100 Full and Half Duplex

duke.glover at verizon.com duke.glover at verizon.com
Wed Sep 4 11:03:23 CDT 2002

THANK YOU Suhas !!!!!

Duke Glover

                      Suhas Kamble
                      <suhas.kamble at bms        To:       Duke V. Glover/VEND/FL/Verizon at VZNotes
                      .com>                    cc:       sunhelp at sunhelp.org
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: [SunHELP] hard coding qfe interfaces to 100 Full and Half  Duplex
                      sunhelp-admin at sun
                      help.org

                      09/04/02 02:59 PM

Add these lines in /etc/init.d/inetsvc towards the end.
but specify each interface before you setup the duplex.

e.g
ndd -get /dev/qfe instance 0
ndd -set adv_autoneg_cap = 0
 so on & so forth