[SunHELP] Mailhost problem

Joost van Baal J.E.vanBaal at uvt.nl
Fri Nov 22 09:58:02 CST 2002

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 08:33:48AM -0600, Ben Ricker wrote:

> Anyway, my question is: how can one change where sendmail looks for its
> next forwarder at? I cannot seem to find it.....

Change `DSmailhost.$m' in  /etc/mail/sendmail.cf into something like
DSyoursmartrelayhostname.$m .  Hacking this file is considered ugly btw
(it's a quick-and-dirty fix).  You'd better look at sendmail.mc, and
create .cf from that one.

HTH, Bye,

Joost

--
Joost van Baal                                   http://www.uvt.nl/
                                                 Tilburg University

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]