[SunHELP] Oracle and a Happy Ending

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Mon Nov 4 17:03:44 CST 2002

"Oracle is such a ... mess" said the frustrated admin after a long day of
paging through Oracle's extensive documentation and metalink pages.  Then he
pondered the Sun Help mail list.  "If only there were a mail list just like
Sun Help, but with Oracle weenies instead of Unix geeks.  If only ... "

Is there such a place?  Can happiness and systems nirvana be so hard to find
when you mix Oracle and Sun together?  Don't make me buy the "Oracle for
Dummies" book, dont _make_ me go there ...

Brian Dunbar
System Administrator - Plexus