[SunHELP] Cisco maillists

Joe Pampel joe at ardsley.com
Tue May 28 12:25:38 CDT 2002

When I needed to get up to speed on Cisco I joined the ISP-Routing list. There
are some
really great engineers there from both large and small carries and they are
very helpful.
They got me from 0 to multihoming in a couple months.  It's died down a bit
recently, but it's
still quite useful and certainly not a newbie flame pit.. (it is very well
mediated also..)
Also if you have not already, check out Rob Thomas's secure IOS pages. Lots of
great Cisco
config info there as well.

hth,

Joe

info on ISP-Routing..

____________ ? The ISP-ROUTING Discussion List ? ____________
To Join: mailto:join-isp-routing at isp-routing.com
To Remove: mailto:remove-isp-routing at isp-routing.com
Archives: http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/isp-routing/archives/

>>> "Fogg, James" <JFogg at vicinity.com> 05/28/02 12:22PM >>>
Does anyone know of some cluefull Cisco mailing lists? Hopefully as cluefull
as sunhelp? I've found some that seem to be newbie posturing lists, and I'm
so not into that. Any pointers would be appreciated.
SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com