[SunHELP] X client problem

Mohamad Harisun mharisun01 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 21:27:49 CST 2002

Hi All,

I desperately need help on Xwindows problem.
I am now in customer site connecting Xclient to SUN
server in different are the distance is 400 km.

I am using Reflection suite on PC with IP private
while the SUN server is on another area using public
ip. I could ping the server from client even do
telnet. but wheneve I try to connect with XDCMP direct
to server it never get screen with the error as
follows:

"XDM session to host Failed ( Session 15 failed for
display 10.2.7.250:0  Cannot open display ( RX2112) "

I check on the server " dtlogin daemon are started"

Please get me the hint for this.

Thanks

Harisun
http://greetings.yahoo.com/