[SunHELP] cd-rom for sparc 5

Fri Mar 29 10:41:41 CST 2002

why do you want that? Use a intel solaris machine to install the os and set
up the network.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Barnes [mailto:Chris_Barnes at rams.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 1:00 PM
To: 'sunhelp at sunhelp.org'
Subject: [SunHELP] cd-rom for sparc 5

Hi,
I'm looking to buy a scsi cd-rom drive for my recently purchased
sparcstation 5. Do I have to use a specific brand and model, or can I buy
any old scsi cd-rom? Can anyone tell me which brand and model cd-roms will
work in the sparc 5 because I have no idea what hardware is compatible.

Thanks heaps
--

Searching for "A Better Way" to a home loan ?. Call RAMS on 13 7267, or go
to http://www.rams.com.au

The e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information.  If you
receive it in error you must not use or disclose the information. You must
tell us and delete it. We do not waive any legal privilege by sending it.
RAMS does not promise that the email is free from virus defect or error.
SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org