[SunHELP] Poor TCP/IP performance on core install, oposite on full!?

trader at lotr.nu trader at lotr.nu
Thu Mar 28 19:16:41 CST 2002

Well,
        I am stumped as to what the problem is. I have used netstat -I hme0
and still have no idea why my network is at a crawl. I have no errors and no
collissions. Also I have ruled out the autoselect media type as I have
manually set hme0 to 100Mbit full-duplex. Even worse; as if to confuse me
even more my other install has now also slowed to a crawl. Well any other
ideas what is causing this? Could it be something more lowlevel like window
or packet sizes related problems? Any ides!?

// SuperCali