[SunHELP] Re: [Veritas-vx] Max Number of Luns per target Solaris 2.6/FC-AL (JNI)

rkuppan1 at txu.com rkuppan1 at txu.com
Wed Mar 20 10:07:32 CST 2002

We were told a similar story first but later taken back by our storage
vendors. In any case, we were able to test this and it supports 256 LUNs.
You would need to make the necessary changes to the sd.conf, of course. And
yes, we were testing on Solaris 2.6 and JNI FCI-1063 and FCE-1064 cards.
The VM version doesn't make any difference, really.

cheers
Ravi Kuppanna

"DAUBIGNE Sebastien - BOR ( SDaubigne at bordeaux-bersol.sema.slb.com )"
<SDaubigne at bordeaux-bersol.sema.slb.com>@mailman.eng.auburn.edu on