[SunHELP] Software Version

Jarrett Carver solarboyz1 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 18:01:54 CST 2002

What *type* of software? packages are the easiest and can be found with
pkginfo. If you are looking for custom/non-pkgadd software info you can try:
	1) using the -v|-V option to show the version
	2) `/usr/ccs/bin/what prog` which will give you info on the version of all
files compiled into the program.

Jarrett Carver           http://www.geocities.com/solarboyz1
solarboyz1 at hotmail.com   Unix/NT Systems Administrator