[SunHELP] certificate test

Mon Mar 18 21:23:55 CST 2002

Dear listers,
Yesterday, I tested Solaris 7 sysadmin. I feel something strange.
1. Before I begin the test page [95 items]. It has self evaluate in each
area of test
   ex. installation ask me for select beginner, intermediate, expert.
   why ask, ? Not exist in PART I
2. Same as Part I, There were select-multiple choice BUT this time, they
give me
   a hint, Ex. Which three are ....?
3. After I've finish the test, they said in test result
   "There are 95 questions in this exam, of which 51 were used to cal. your
score. ..."
   why not 95?  Is that usual?

Are these things happen in Solaris 8?

Pestimistic, or Sun has plan to roll out SOlaris 7 already. So, they
need/help the candidate
to pass exam.
Any comment?

Cheers,