[SunHELP] solstice disk suite interlate

Simon Jespersen shj at pine.dk
Thu Mar 7 09:36:25 CST 2002

Hi!
Im wondering, now i have configured some concateneded stripes with disk
suite in sol 7 and 8, and every time i have some diskussion with my self
about the interlate parameter, This is the block site which is spedified in
the command line, i believe the default is 32 blocks.

But in which condition should i change that, i have resently configured a
struipe on  a sun V880 with  6 18 gb disks. and 8gb memory. Should a server
like that have 64 or 128 blocks.

Please explain to me how i can dertermine those settings depending off the
system i configure...

Thanks.
Simon Jespersen
Project engineer