[SunHELP] how to change the routing table

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 7 01:26:12 CST 2002

Hi ,

I have problem here , when i ping the gateway from my server it give ping is
not reacherble . when i do a netstat -nr the table showing that server is
pointing to wrong IP address . How can i change these IP address in the
routing table so that the server will point the correct gateway . I can ping
elsewhere but not the gateway switch .pls advice .