[SunHELP] Maximizing the SUNPCI window.

Tim Longo tlongo at avaya.com
Mon Mar 4 09:14:42 CST 2002

Hello Wasiq,

The size of the window changes with the resolution your Windows desktop,
however, it is not directly proportional to the selected resolution on the
windows side.

If you want a full screen, I suggest you connect the VGA output of the PCI
card to another monitor.  Then run `sunpci -vga` to get the output on the
second monitor.  I use this method, and it works great.

The documentation that comes with the SUNPci card explains how to configure
the resolution on the external monitor.