[SunHELP] web server down

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 4 00:45:48 CST 2002

Hi Gayantha

There is webserver run on netscape . Well the problem is , i need to bring
up these webserver running . i did make to run before and its down again . I
have already configured the /etc/resolv.conf and /etc/nsswitch.conf but is
fail to browse the net . If the any other path i need to configure . pls
help .

seelan