[SunHELP] 32bit/64bit

Ira Childress INCHILDR at katun.com
Fri Mar 1 11:41:57 CST 2002

isainfo -v

See man isainfo for details.

Ira Childress
Certified Sun Engineer
(Katun)        952-903-3802
Midwave Corp
(Midwave)   952-279-5649

>>> "Markham, Richard" <RMarkham at hafeleamericas.com> 03/01/02 11:15AM >>>
How do I determine what mode the kernel is running at 32bit or 64bit.
Is it safe to assume that the Ultra5, U10, 220R 's all have 64bit
processors?  Haven't really covered this subject but I get asked by
support people on Solaris based products.  My typical response is
all our apps are 32bit.... thanks for any info.
SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org

the system manager.