[SunHELP] (U//FOUO) Recursive setacl

Ira Childress INCHILDR at katun.com
Fri Mar 1 09:29:03 CST 2002

mkdir [-m mode] -p dir1/dir2/dir3/dir4/dir....

-p tells mkdir to make parent directories if they don't exist.  -m sets the
mode for the directories.

See man mkdir for details.

Ira Childress
Certified Sun Engineer
(Katun)        952-903-3802
Midwave Corp
(Midwave)   952-279-5649

>>> Ives Keith M Cont AFIWC/IOT <Keith.Ives at LACKLAND.AF.MIL> 03/01/02 09:12AM

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Security Control Marking: FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY

I want to build an acl for a folder and all subfolders/files.  The command
line doesn't appear to do this recursive.
If I do it from File Manager, it will recursively set folders only, and not
files.
Did I miss something or do I have a script to write ???????

Thanks

SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org

the system manager.