[SunHELP] RedHat on SPARCStation20

Matt Heidsick matt at thebusyhouse.com
Tue Jun 25 20:33:12 CDT 2002

I didn't even get that far. This message comes up right after the files
have been installed / copied over to the HDD. Unfortunately the machine
is not able to boot up if I just "cancel" the error message the hard
way. There is no option to cancel the installation or interrupt. I tried
shutting the machine off (I know I know but that's the only way to
interrupt) and rebooting in hope the installed files will be enough to
start up the machine. Unfortunately that's not the case.
Again any help is appreciated.

Matt