[SunHELP] RedHat on SPARCStation20

Matt Heidsick matt at thebusyhouse.com
Mon Jun 24 20:13:49 CDT 2002

Hi,

I know this is not a very common topic but with the increase of
companies using Linux on i386 I want to go with the time. However I am
trying to use my existing SPARCstation20 to install RedHat 6.2 but am
running into a problem during the installation. Everything works just
fine up to the point where a screen pops up that says "Post Installation
Configuration, Please wait". Well I am waiting and waiting but nothing
happens.
Since all of you guys have so much experience and I am just a beginner,
I would like to ask if someone yould help me out with this problem and
guide me into the right direction.
I appreciate any help I can get.

Regards,
Matt