[SunHELP] solaris 8 problem ....

Rahul Parasnis rahul.parasnis at creditlyonnais.fr
Fri Jun 14 00:03:39 CDT 2002

restart nscd daemon and try

- Rahul

                      Adrian Florea
                      <florea at mrc.tm.cit.         To:      Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com>
                      alcatel.fr>                 cc:      sunhelp at sunhelp.org, (bcc: Rahul Parasnis/JPN/International/CLY)
                      Sent by:                    Subject: Re: [SunHELP] solaris 8 problem ....
                      sunhelp-admin at sunhe
                      lp.org

                      06/14/2002 03:55 PM

Hi,

Thanks for advice, but I tried already that way and no result.
The problem is realy weird.

The hosts file is containing the entries I want to resolve, but it seems
that the resolver doesn't look there at all.

I realy don't know what is it ...

Adrian.

http://docs.sun.com/?q=nsswitch.conf+format&p=/doc/806-1387/6jam6926j&a=view

SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org
Ce message contient des informations confidentielles ou appartenant au
Crdit Lyonnais et est tabli  l'intention exclusive de ses
destinataires. Toute divulgation, utilisation, diffusion ou reproduction
(totale ou partielle) de ce message, ou des informations qu'il contient,
doit tre pralablement autorise. Tout message lectronique est
susceptible d'altration et son intgrit ne peut tre assure.
Le Crdit Lyonnais dcline toute responsabilit au titre de ce
message s'il a t modifi ou falsifi. Si vous n'tes pas
destinataire de ce message, merci de le dtruire immdiatement et
d'avertir l'expditeur de l'erreur de distribution et de la destruction
du message.

This e-mail contains confidential information or information belonging
to Crdit Lyonnais and is intended solely for the addressees.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole
or partial) of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be
guaranteed.
Crdit Lyonnais shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it
immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery
and the mail deletion.