[SunHELP] snoop

Anthony J. Gabrielson agabriel at home.tzo.org
Wed Jun 5 07:27:17 CDT 2002

Are you just trying to figure out if your getting portscanned, or
legitmate traffic?  I run portsentry on my Sun and when its getting
scanned it will pop that ip into my hosts.deny file. It works pretty well,
and I like it.  Not sure if thats what your looking for, otherwise just
run a sniffer and have it dump to a log.

Anthony