[SunHELP] Error in Compiling CVSUP

Mahantesh mantu_v at softhome.net
Wed Jul 31 05:01:35 CDT 2002

Hi,
while compiling application called 'CVSUP', I am getting the following
error.

cd boot-SPARC/m3core/SPARC; /usr/ccs/bin/make -f make.boot "CC=cc"
"CFLAGS=" "AS=as" "ASFLAGS=" "AR=ar" "ARFLAGS=rv" "RANLIB=ranlib"
"EXTRALIBS=-lm" "LDFLAGS="
cc  -I/opt/gnome/include -I/usr/openwin/share/include/X11/extensions
-I/usr/openwin/include -c  RTHeapDepC.c
RTHeapDepC.c:61: syscall.h: No such file or directory
RTHeapDepC.c:62: sys/label.h: No such file or directory
RTHeapDepC.c:63: sys/audit.h: No such file or directory
RTHeapDepC.c:67: ufs/quota.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `RTHeapDepC.o'
Current working directory
/export/home/admin/ezm3-1.0/boot-SPARC/m3core/SPARC
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `boot'

While installing the OS I have selecte the developer version. With that
GCC did not install. So I installed GCC and created a symlik to CC which
points to CC. Are these header files are part of GCC or may be part of
application I am insalling?
Any inputs will be very helpful.(Mine is SS5 with 2GB GBHDD 128MB RAM,
the same application compiles wel under Linux)

Thanks.
Mahantesh.