[SunHELP] Cluster

kumar_bageshwar at jpmorgan.com kumar_bageshwar at jpmorgan.com
Wed Jul 24 04:24:14 CDT 2002

I don't know how sun cluster works but i assume it works similar to
veritas cluster server.
In a clustered environment, all the services are arranged in service
groups and multiple service groups can run on a machine simultaneously.
So, You can have two machines and 2 service groups one each for your
applications (Finacle & Oracle). You can either run both os them on one
machine and keep the second machine for failover purpose OR run Finacle on
Host A and Oracle on Host B.

Hope this helps.

kvora at locuz.com
Sent by: sunhelp-admin at sunhelp.org