[SunHELP] bpimagelist

vincent cameron vcameron9 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 15 08:11:34 CDT 2002

Hey Guys

I've posted a message also on veritas support netbackup .

      I am running Netbackup 3.4 on a Solaris 2.8 system.

      I have written several unix scripts to generate various reports.

      When I issue the command :

      bpimagelist -L | grep "Class:"

      I do not get the complete list of classnames configured.

      But, when I run the gui:

      /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/jnbSA

      I see the complete list of classes and clients in the
      Backup Policy Management or Reports Section.

      Can someone help me, what could the problem be?

      Cameron...

Can you help me or point me in the correct direction?

Cameron.......