[SunHELP] Dns problem

Rob Bains rbains at purusha.ca
Mon Jul 8 01:04:15 CDT 2002

Did you create the appropriate zone files, and do you have the
appropriate A, inaddr.arpa, etc. records in your zone files? I don't
know which version of BIND you are using, I would still checkout
www.isc.org/products/bind which explains the syntax of all the BIND
config. You should also make sure that you all the paths set correctly
for config files and the zone files.  Just a word of caution, named.conf
is very picky for the syntax in zone files.

HTH.

SCSA, SCNA, CCNA