[SunHELP] Solaris 8 / NFS ... again

Adrian Florea florea at mrc.tm.cit.alcatel.fr
Tue Jul 2 01:27:08 CDT 2002

Hi all people,

Thanks again for your understanding ... and I'm happy that this list is a
good place to share our ideas (and problems too ;-( ...).

Regarding the last problem I have posted here, I want to add that the
situation is now weird then ever (that's because me ....):

1. if I have a NFS client in Solaris 8 with 512 MB RAM, the problem is
present

2. if I have the same as above but with 1 GB RAM, oops !, the problem
is gone !

So, I think is a problem of memory tuning ... that affects NFS ?? ...
somebody have a clue on that ?

thanks very much,