[SunHELP] Tape Library solution

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 31 14:12:51 CST 2002

Have you looked at EBay to get a cheap Ultra 1/2, or even an old SPARC.  We
use to run an EXB-210 (2x8505, 10 tape) tape library off an Ultra 1.  It
worked fine.  We used Syncsort Backup Express with it.  The EXB-210 was
rather expensive back then ($15,000 I think).  You might be able to find one
on these on EBay too.

Dennis Lund