[SunHELP] usb on an Ultra 1 with Solaris

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 25 05:55:17 CST 2002

You can get a used 400 MHz SunPCi card very little. Here on eBay you can see
the ones that have sold.

http://search-completed.ebay.com/search/search.dll?ht=1&query=sunpci&SortPro
perty=MetaEndSort

One went for as little as $81. Most are between $100 and $150. The faster
(733 MHZ) newer cards are more expensive though. Perhaps you feel it is
clunky, but it is not a very expensive solution, if the card is bought used.

David Kirkby.