[SunHELP] RE: SALES digest, Vol 1 #90 - 1 msg

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 24 14:12:48 CST 2002

Curious. I am also interested in talking to Zach (getting mailbox quota
exceeded errors) though I have his address as diff at mac.com.

   1. Last call for Zach Malone (Big Endian)

--__--__--

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:55:13 -0500
To: diff at mac.com, rescue at sunhelp.org, geeks at sunhelp.org,
  sales at sunhelp.org
From: Big Endian <bigendian at mac.com>
Subject: [Sales] Last call for Zach Malone

Last Call for Zach Malone.  I need to hear from you in the next 5
days or I'll have to move on to other people who want a crimson.
Please if you have ANY way of getting zach in contact with me please
email me.

daniel

MetaPack
The Lightwell
12/16 Laystall Street
Clerkenwell
London EC1R 4PF
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7843 6720
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7843 6721
This email is confidential and proprietary;
all information contained in it must be used only by the addressee in
accordance with MetaPack's terms of business and non-disclosure agreement.
Disclosure, copying, and distribution to, or use by, anyone other than the
intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.